Before you judge my life, my past or my character... Walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear, my pain and my laughter.. Remember, everyone has a story. When you've lived my life then you can judge me. Thankyou ♥

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Thanks Dear Syahirah Najihah ♥

s0rry c0z lambat bagi resp0n .
i will ans all y0ur quests ,
minat jugak layan quests and ans ney !
thanks f0r tagging me in y0ur bl0g , my dear Syiera !

Brother(S) : Takde Abang .
Eye colour : Coklat Gelap ! * ramai cakap saya pakai c0ntact lens , heee *
Shoe Size : Tak Tentu Laaa .
Hair : Panjang dan Lurus .
Piercing : HAHAHA (!) * i d0nt think so *
Height : Tak Ukur Lah C0z Dah Lama Tak Pegi Sek0lah ! hahaha .
What are you wearing right now : T-shirt and Tracksuit .
Where do you live : Taman Bukit Angkasa , Pantai Dalam .
Favourite Number : 1 , 2 and 9 . * c0z thats my birth date *
Favourite Drink : Banyak . * asalkan HALAL *
Favourite month : N0vember . * c0z melibatkan birthday saya *
Favourite Breakfast : Makan Apa Saja Yang Ada Kat Uma .
 
HAVE YOU EVER
Broken a bone : Pernah ! Patahkan Tulang Ayam or Ikan * time makan * hahaha .
Been In a police Car : Saya Orang Yang Baik Baik Tau !
Fallen for a friend : S0metimes .
Fallen for a guy/girl in a short time : N0pe Really .
Swam In the ocean : Tak Tahu Swim P0n . hahahaha .
Fallen asleep In school : Pernah ! * actually subjek Sejarah and Addmath *
Broken someone's Heart : Maybe .
Cried when someone died : Time Arwah Nenek and Aunty S0silawati ( paling tragis ) meninggal .
Sat by the phone all the night waiting for someone call : Yeahh , waiting f0r my bie calling every night .

Saved E-mails : N0pe .
Been cheated : Tipu Lah Kalau Takde .

WHAT
Your room look a like : Kamar Sang Puteri . ECEEHH (!)

What is right beside you : My L0vely Teddy Bear and Bantal Peluk ! * tanpa benda nie , tak boleh tido *
What is the last thing you ate : S0t0 Nasi * beli kat pasar malam *
WHO
Who did you last yell : Hmm . My Bel0ved Sister , Nurul Syuhada .
Who was the last person you danced with : N0 One . * dance al0ne *
Who last made you smile : My Beshtie Friends . Musliha , Atika and Capix .

FINAL QUESTION
What are you listening to right now : Music Lah !
What did you do today : Macam Macam .
Are you the oldest : N0pe .
Indoors or outdoors : B0th . * b0leh kan ?? *


TODAY DID YOU
Talk to someone you like : Yeahh .
Kiss someone : N0 One .
Sing : Yeahh , Of C0urse ! * everyday im singing *
Talk to an Ex : N0 Want Lah ! * meluat ! *
Miss someone? : Yeahh , I Miss My Love , Ezad So Badly !
Eat : Of C0urse ! * mana b0leh tak makan kan ? *


LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WHO
You talked on the phone to : My Friend , Peeya .
Made you cry : Ezad . * he never made me cry bef0re , but n0wadays i always crying bc0z 0f him *
You went to the mall with : My Beshtie , Atika .
Who cheered you up : All My Friends and My Family .


HAVE YOU
Been to Mexico? : Dalam Malaysia P0n Tak Habis Melanc0ng Lagi , Nak Pegi Mexic0 ! HAHAHAHAHA (!)
Been to USA? : Tipu Lah Kalau Pernah . * s0 funny ! *


RANDOM
Have a crush on someone : Tipu Lah Kalau Takde .
What books are you reading right now : FaceB00K ! HAHAHAHAHA (!) * b0leh jugak kan ? *
Best feeling in the world : Fall In Love With S0me0ne .
Future kids name : Pernah Tapi Biarlah Saya Saje Yang Tahu .
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal : Ohh N0 !!!
What's under your bed : Periuk Belanga . * dar macam st0r perkakas dapur *
Favourite sports : Badmint0n , S0ftball , and B0la Tampar .
Favorite place : Tempat Yang Menyenangkan .
Who do you really hate : N0b0dy ! * tak suka bermusuh laa *
Do you have a job : Ada ! J0b Dalam Rumah . Mencabar Woo . * biasalah anak dara *
What time is it now : 11.33 pm .

hmm s0 n0w , my turn t0 tagging my friends .
if ada masa , jawab lah 0ke ? just f0r fun .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...