Before you judge my life, my past or my character... Walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear, my pain and my laughter.. Remember, everyone has a story. When you've lived my life then you can judge me. Thankyou ♥

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Friendship Day ^^

SALAM SEJAHTERA SEMUA :)

23 N0V - 9 DEC

" Happy W0rld Bestfriends Day "

t0 all ::>

my BELOVED FRIENDS FOREVER = BFF ,

my BELOVED FRIENDS of MGSKL ,

my BELOVED FRIENDS of COLLEGE ,

my BELOVED FRIENDS of FACEBOOK ,

my BELOVED FRIENDS of BLOGGER ..

here i've created myself a special p0em specially f0r all my friends even YOU :)

" When  g00d friends find themselves apart , they are still cl0se ,
   at least in their hearts , because their friendship means s0 very much ,
   they think ab0ut each 0ther still , because they care and always will ,
   that's why they need t0 keep in t0uch ..
   f0r 'TRUE FRIENDS' can understand , that friendship repally can't planned ,
   it simply happens when tw0 pers0n meets ,
   it is built by sharing , joys and smiles ,
   which they give t0 each 0ther ,
   it is a gift t0 cherish everyday 0f 0ur life ,
   that cr0sses time and even miles .. "

dan juga serungkap kata dalam bahasa istimewa juga buat semua :)

" Ku hadiahkan seteguk SAYANG ,
   bersama AL-FATIHAH yang penyayang ,
   ku kirimkan sesuci KASIH ,
   bersama AL-IKHLAS yang suci bersih ,
   istimewa buatmu , moga rahmat ALLAH SWT tetap bersamamu .."


HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY !
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...