Before you judge my life, my past or my character... Walk in my shoes, walk the path I have traveled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear, my pain and my laughter.. Remember, everyone has a story. When you've lived my life then you can judge me. Thankyou ♥

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Wish I Can ..


i wish i can be ur special 0ne in ur life .

i wish i can be the best girlfriend in ur heart .
i wish i can be ur inspirati0n f0r the rest 0f ur life .
i wish i can give my heart t0 u even i will dying with0ut it .
i wish i can lend my hand if u felt d0wn .
i wish i can fly t0 pick up the star f0r u .
i wish i can wipe away all 0f ur tears when u cry .
i wish i can fight away all 0f ur fears when u scream .
i wish i can be by ur side everytime u need me .
i wish i can be h0nest t0 l0ving u .

i try s0 hard t0 tell myself that u're g0ne .
but 0ur mem0rial still with me ,
i pain al0ne all al0ng .


I LOVE THE WAY HE LIE .
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...